Manufacturing Processes & Laboratory II
- Machine Tools Design for deforming and material removal processes.
- Control and automation of machine tools.
- Basic concepts and methods of process planning.
- Design and operation of manufacturing systems-applications.
- Laboratory project for the design and assembly using rapid prototyping (RP), design for assembly techniques, and Virtual Reality (VR)
The learning outcomes expected by the end of the course are:
- Knowledge: Students will learn the most important stages of designing and manufacturing a product through a series of selected lectures and tutorials covering the major stages of the production process.
- Skills: Students will develop advanced skills in all development and production stages of a new product, by using state of art software and hardware technological tools and applying them in practice. In addition, they will become acquainted with new technologies and with the concept of teamwork, which is indispensable in the field of industrial production and research.
- Abilities: Combination of the above knowledge and skills to enable students to complete the team project of developing and constructing a radio controlled car.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes