- Michalakakou Giouli
Academic Position: Professor
Tel.: (2610) 969478
- Ph.D., Division of Applied Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Athens
- Master Diploma (Msc), Division of Applied Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Athens
- Diploma of Physics, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science , University of Athens
- Physics of the urban environment
- Physics of the built environment and particularly on the following topics: Heat and mass transfer when passive cooling systems are used, Bioclimatic and Energy conscious design, Indoor Air Quality, Renewable Energy Sources, Passive Cooling and Heating Systems
- Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology
- Bagiorgas, H.S., Mihalakakou, G., Rehman, S., Al-Hadhrami, L.M., “Wind power potential assessment for three buoys data collection stations in the Ionian Sea using Weibull distribution function, International Journal of Green Energy, vol. 13, pp. 703-714, 2016.
- Gkanas, E.I., Khzouz, M., Panagakos, G., (…), Skodras, G., Makridis, S.S., “Hydrogenation behavior in rectangular metal hydride tanks under effective heat management processes for green building applications”, vol. 142, pp. 518-530, Energy, 2018
- Paravantis, J.A., Stigka, E., Mihalakakou, G., (…), Hills, J.M., Dourmas, V., “Social acceptance of renewable energy projects: A contingent valuation investigation in Western Greece “, Renewable Energy, vol. 123, pp. 639-651, 2018.
- Kanteraki A, Kyriakopoulos G., Zamparas M., Makridis S, and Mihalakakou G., :”Inverstigating thermal performance of residential buildings in Marmari”, Challenges 2020, 11, 5; doi:10.3390/challe11010005.
- J. Paravantis, P. Tasios, V. Dourmas, G. Andreakos, K. Velaoras, N. Kontoulis, and P. Mihalakakou, A regression Analysis of the Carbon Footprint of Megacities, Sustainability, Sustainability 2021, 13, 1379. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13031379
- G. Mihalakakou, M. Souliotis, M. Papadaki, G. Halkos, J. Paravantis, S. Makridis, S. Papaefthimiou, Applications of Earth-to-Air Heat Exchangers: A Holistic Review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 155, 2022, 111921.
- S. Κappou, M. Souliotis, S. Papaefthymiou, G. Panaras, J. Paravantis, E. Michalana, J.M. Hills, A. Vouros, A. Ntymenou, and G. Mihalakakou, “Cool Pavements : State of the art and new Technologies Sustainability, 2022, https://doi.org/10.3390/su14095159.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citaptions?user=RlKiIqUAAAAJ&hl=en
Contact hours: Tuesday – Wednesday : 11:00-14:00
Energy Design and Airconditioning of Buildings
Systems of Renewable Energy Sources